Monday, January 23, 2012

2012: My Travel Wishlist



1. a decent pair of aviator shades

 I got tired buying the cheap sunglasses every time I'm on a trip which never really protects my eyes from the UV rays. 
I wish I could afford these though..haha



2. sea to summit towel
 Granted! Thanks to franz. She gave it to me as my christmas gift. 
Next time, I'd buy the biggest one.


3. a decent backpack
 Yes. backpack. Any fellow traveler wishes to have one. 
I don't want the imitation on which North Face's logo start to fade after using the bag twice.



4. round trip tickets to Batanes
Oh yeah. The elusive Batanes tickets. Oh bakit ang mahal mo. 
One round trip ticket is more expensive than the HK ticket. Why oh why.



5. compass. a good old one.
I feel I'm a certified traveler when I've got one. No reason for me to get lost. 
Maybe I'll hunt some antique shops for this one.



6. mask and snorkel set
One reason. It's hygienic to own one. 
This should be on top of my list since I will be spending most of my time in the water this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...