Thursday, July 19, 2012

Bicol '12: Travel for a cause

 
It's the greatest injustice in the world for me, seeing kids not on school, underfed, basically not given their basic needs.People who wants kids for the wrong reasons shouldn't be allowed to have one since they're already acting kids.




I've been traveling for almost three years now and did a few outreaches before but this one has touched me the most. It was like getting hit by reality again, doubled this time. When we saw the kids, we felt it still was not enough because I know, we can do and give more.

I know some of you will read this and be touched by what we did. Maybe you'll forget the feeling in a week or even after the day ends or as soon as your next frappe or milk tea is served and there are those who will be greatly moved by what we did and be inspired to do the same as well. But I am hoping for the latter.


As Gandhi said, Be the change you want to see in the world..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...