Thursday, July 05, 2012

Frustrations..frustrations (title by Ian Visico)



hindi naman dapat ganito eh..

haay...

I spent my last weekend on the mountains..mountains..
on which the original plan was at the sea..sea..saltwater..

I wont be writing about the place this time..

I was waiting.
waiting for that moment again.
That moment.that feeling.that inexplicable feeling.
like the first time I saw Mt. Mayon..
..the sunrise at Angkor wat..
..the white spots of the whalesharks at Donsol..
..the blinding white sands of the beaches of Coron..
I was missing that feeling

And I thought I would feel it again..

Alam ko ang babaw when I say it out loud
Childish even..
But a fellow traveler understands..
Is it weird for me to say that I always feel home when I'm on the road?
But I do..
I am at my element when I'm outside
Meeting people
Interesting conversations

Or maybe I just need a break
Just a break from my routine.

as Ian said..
Frustrations..
frustrations..
But sometimes.
Good friends
Conversations
Booze
are all a perfect vacation needs..




Lesson learned though..
Never plan an out of trip on rainy season..
Chances are..
yes.
It will rain.
argh.


oh yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...