Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Panglao Island: Whale and dolphin watching, Balicasag snorkeling, Puntod island


The following day, we woke up early to see Bohol's dolphin and whale watching. It's really different whenever you see animals in their natural habitat.

And went to Balicasag for snorkeling. Corals aren't at par with Coron, which I was expecting would rival them. But the marine life was impressive. I saw a school of fish and a turtle! Still, my heart is in Coron. Coron parin!

Then went to see Puntod island. This island was featured in a Travel and Leisure magazine. Hailed as one of the world's secret beaches and one of the reason why I wanted to go to Panglao.
And I'm in awe. 
I cannot wait to get off the boat! 
The only thing is, a lot of vendors set up their stores along the shore occupying and blocking the whole view of the island. We should have gone earlier to see the whole island before it was submerged underwater. But still, the beauty of the island is still there..
Let the photos..
  
 
 

3 comments:

  1. am so inggit. i have not seen a pawikan in the live. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. naku..palanguyin mo lang yaya mo.hehe.joke!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous6:45 PM

    My favorite place is Coron.

    Anyhow, first time going to this Island and stumbled upon your blog.
    I will then take note to see puntod island. :)

    debbieannecastro.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...