Monday, August 12, 2013

Apo Reef Experience

 
 
25 April 2013 Thursday morning
writing from Apo lighthouse
breaky with Marga, Mark
My 27th...
almost

I spent my birthday sunrise with Mark and Marga. No use of checking my mobile, no signals out here.
We went back camp to see the two already prepared breakfast, cheese omelet and hotdogs. We have to start early for our snorkeling before the waves get ruly.

And we were in for a treat!

We were hauled by the boat's katig. We saw APO reef at its finest! I wonder what else we could've seen if we went deeper or diving!

We saw sharks, yes, two juveniles! turtles and a good variety of underwater creatures! dolphins na nga lang un kulang.

After that, the boat took us to another spot for snorkelling.

And the last stop was Pandan Island, where we saw the resident sea turtles few meters from the shore! 

I was really in awe with this whole Apo experience. It's a bit of a travel to go to this place, but it's all worth it. I will attest to that. And just spending for less than 3k (lesser if you're travelling with a large group), you get to experience all of these. Spell awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...