Friday, November 22, 2013

My blog turns 3!

Source: Google Images
Every November, I'd always have an out of town trip. The first trip I did which started this blog was my first SEA trip, Kuala Lumpur-Singapore-Vietnam-Cambodia-Thailand. The eleven-day journey was epic! Celebrating my second blog anniversary, I went to Sagada with friends taking the Banaue route this time to see the rice terraces. And last year, I did my second SEA trip, Hanoi-Laos-Thailand, closing the loop. This year, I was planning to do a third solo trip..but..Leyte happened. So, a trip right now doesn't feel right. So I decided to help, in small ways I can. I already am on my second day repacking relief goods at a nearby Red Cross chapter. Pagod, pero masaya. I know, it's just a speck of what really needs to be done but it gives you a feeling that you are part of a bigger cause. 

Cancelling my trip this month? It's the right thing to do.

2 comments:

  1. happy 3rd birthday blog and happy 30th birthday crystal. hahaha.. soon..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gaga.im welcoming my 30 with open arms! mauuna ka saken.hayuup.hehe

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...