Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Coron '10: Enchanting Coron


I remember jumping and running towards the beach when i saw the white sand of Malcapuya shining midday..

 I remember having a serene moment when I saw this spot at Malcapuya. Claiming it mine. All mine..



I remember getting awed at the vast marine life I saw at the Sunken Ship



..of unbelieving I was in the Philippines when I saw Kayangan Lake..




I remember not minding wasting my time lying on one of the hammocks at Banana Island..



..and how I was thankful for witnessing another breathtaking sunset.









3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:00 PM

    grabe naman sa ikli...tal, parang ang tamad ko lng...-liza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:46 PM

    haha cge ikaw na! ikaw na ang "I remembered having a serene moment when I saw this spot at Malcapuya. Claiming it mine. All mine..ALL MINE!!! ALL MINE!! tsk tsk tsk... - bolet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @liza: ang choosy mo naman.ayaw mo pa niyan.next post ko.mejo mahaba at mejo maikli

    @bolet: eh antamad niyong umakyat ng cliff eh.ganda pa naman ng view sa tass

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...