Friday, February 24, 2012

Donsol '12: Whale Shark Encounter



We had a not-so-early breakfast somewhere near the market.
Php20 mami

Clowned around with a couple of owner's kids at the eatery.



Then we headed to the Tourist Registration Center.
I was not expecting anything from this trip since it's only February, off peak season. But when we were out in the water, boy, all the whale sharks were out at the time. Too bad we didn't have a decent camera. But still, to see SEVEN whale sharks on an off peak season. And not just seven whale sharks, SEVEN HUGE whale sharks. I must say, my second visit to Donsol just gets better.
Off to CWC tom.. Wakeboard, please be good. Hope I can stand on the board this time enough to cross the lake.


Writing from Santiago's Homestay, Poso, Donsol.

1 comment:

  1. Joy Natividad1:47 PM

    I really enJOYed the SEVEN HUGE whale sharks.. wew! I love it! even i felt little nervous every time I went down the sea.. hahaha :)), but it's one of the best experienced in Donsol, Sorsogon..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...