Monday, April 25, 2011

ILOCOS 03: Laoag Sand Dunes, Pagudpud North Tour

I had a hard time sleeping last night. Ewan ko parang me something sa room.. kaya bukas lahat ng ilaw at magdamag nakabukas ang tv. Kaya two hours lang tulog ko.

I left Balay da Blas around six in the morning. It took me a while to find a tricycle to bring me to the sand dunes. The sun was already up by then. The agreed price was Php100.

It was quite far from Laoag. When I finally saw the dunes, Kuya Romeo (wow!) parked his trike and pointed me where to go.

Honestly, I wasn't really that impressed. Kasi siyempre when you say sand dunes, you would think it would be like desert, plantless and all. Sabi ni kuya dati wala daw mga halaman, as in buhangin lang daw.



Sa bait ni kuya idinaan niya pa ako sa Fort Ilocandia. Nakakatuwa, me beach pala pagkatapos ng dunes. at ang lawak! Nakakamangha. South China Sea na daw asa harap ko.

It was already late when I left Laoag. I was one hour behind schedule, I think. So the tour started already around nine in the morning. At heto na nga ang famous places ng Pagudpud. South part.


Kabigan Falls

Patapat Viaduct

Bantay Abot Cave

Blue Lagoon

Dos Hermanas Islands

Yan na muna. Nakakapagod mag upload. At magisip ng ikukwento. Pero ansaya. Iba talaga yung feeling..ansarap..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...