Friday, February 17, 2012

Coron '12: Ship Wreck, Calumbuyan Island, Coral Garden, Hot Spring

I missed the smell of the sea..
the sound of the waves..
Something with the sea when it turns into glass..
mirrors everything you do not see in yourself..
Writing from Coron, Busuanga


Now, my last day in Coron is something new. Not the usual tour. An off the map tour. Boy, did I fell in love with snorkeling.
I have never seen coral formations this great. marine life this rich. Its true its a different world underwater. And I thought Siete Pecados was good.


Sabi nga ni Jill feel daw niya siya si Ariel..
..Up where they walk, up where they run, up where they stay all day in the sun..


And all of these are only steps away from Calumbuyan Island, where we had lunch. I thought it was just an ordinary snorkeling site but when I saw the corals one by one. I was awed. Coron is indeed one of the best snorkeling sites in our country. Now I want to see Balicasag and compare the two.

I was so impressed with what I've seen. A good dip at the Hotspring is the best way to end the day..

1 comment:

  1. Joy Natividad1:52 PM

    I love beach and wants to go in Coron, Palawan.. hope when you go back there you'll be able to invite me :) lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...